Welcome – Esterhazy Baptist Church
Sunday Worship -Winter Hours
11:00 a.m. services resumed on Sept. 11, 2022.
Week of Prayer for Christian Unity 2022
“We saw the star in the East and we came to worship him”
Date: Sunday Jan. 16, 2022
Time: 2:00 PM
Place: Online – “Churches of Esterhazy” Facebook page
Sunday worship services
Please read the reopening letter explaining all the procedures we will be following. Especially take note since our capacity is now limited to 30 people we are asking that you sign up:
Covid19 Updates & Regulations
EBC is excited and thankful to be able to open its doors for Worship Services. We look forward to welcoming those who are comfortable attending in-person services. We will also continue to provide recorded sermons, dial-a-sermon and sermons via email. The Church board has been working to develop procedures based on the guidelines provided by the province. A goal o EBC is to provide a safe space for all ages, and we want to continue this especially now.
- Please enter the building through the main doors. Specific directions will be given at the end of the service regarding EXIT.
- Please wash your hands when needed or use the hand sanitizer provided.
- The restrooms will be open and available, however, we encourage you to wipe common contact areas down with the provided disinfectant prior to and after using the restroom. Hand sanitizer will be available and we encourage you to make use of it.
- Offering envelopes will be located near the auditorium “ENTER” doors. Please deposit offering envelope in the suggestion box outside the pastor’s office. All offering should be in an envelope.
- Please maintain Social Distancing (minimum of 2 meters) and we request that you bring a mask and wear as you move throughout the building. Masks will also be provided for those that require them.
- Check in with the attendant at the main door upon arrival. The attendant will confirm your reservation, offer a mask for your use, and give you directions to your reserved seat. If you desire to participate in singing you are required to wear a mask.
- Please arrive 10 minutes early if this possible. This will help to allow for a safe and timely entry.
- If you are symptomatic or vulnerable, we ask that you please remain home. Thank you.
Worship Service Sign Up Guildelines:
- By attending the service you are agreeing to the procedures listed above.
Effective Thursday, November 19, 2020: The Province has announced wearing a non-medical mask will now be required in most indoor public spaces in Saskatchewan (this includes Places of worship or faith gatherings – throughout the service).
Masks are not required for the following individuals or in the following circumstances: (note – this is an abbreviated list, pertinent to church)
- Children under 2 years of age. Children aged 3 to 12 if they are not reasonably able to.
- Clergy members or religious leaders who are leading a service or ceremony while speaking from a podium, lectern, platform, stage, desk or other standing or seating area dedicated to speaking.
All places of worship must reduce capacity to 30 people. No food or drink may be present or served. The maximum allowable gathering size for private indoor gatherings will decrease to 5. Gatherings of any size beyond your immediate household are strongly discouraged at this time.
For more details see:
Option #1 to register for Sunday Worship
Please click “Tickets” to reserve your seat to Sunday Worship Service. This will bring you to Eventbrite to sign up.
Please click “Eventbrite Tickets” to reserve your seat to Sunday Worship Service. This will bring you to Eventbrite to sign up.
Option #2 to register for Sunday Worship
Please call or text 306.745.8780 (Esther McMillen) to reserve your attendance.
Message from Pastor Robert Moss:
We welcome you to Esterhazy Baptist Church in the name of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. During these days when the covid-19 virus requires that we maintain social distancing, we are thankful that our God is ever with us. We pray that these messages will lead you to draw closer to the Lord as you read and meditate on his Word. We look forward to the day when we can safely resume our public worship services.
May you experience the blessings of the Lord God Almighty,
Pastor Robert Moss
To Know Christ and Make Him Known.
To Glorify God by Making Disciples of Christ.
Building up Believers in Christ.
Equipping Believers to Serve Christ.
Winning People to Christ.
Pastor: Robert Moss
Associated with nabconference.org